For over 35 years we have created tasteful and affordable gift baskets using wonderful Kentucky made products. Way back then, we had to search the hills and hollers of Kentucky to find unique quality foods, but today thanks to the Buy Local appreciation and the Kentucky Department of Agriculture’s ‘Kentucky Proud’ program we have an ever growing wealth of resources.
From jams and jellies, to bourbon chocolates, bourbon flavored sauces, country ham, the original Bourbon Barrel cake and the iconic Derby Pie, our staff collects and assembles the best of Kentucky for you.
Gift baskets are a great gift for friends and customers alike. We can create a custom basket for you or your clients from 1 to 48,000 pieces. Perfect for saying ‘Your Business is Appreciated’
This gift basket includes:
- Daisy Cheese Box / large
- Kern’s Derby Pie
- Traditional Mint Julep Cup, Non-tarnish
- Evan Williams mini Mint Julep
- Kentucky Beauty of the Bluegrass Book
- Bourbon Country Gourmet Sauce 8 oz.
- Ted’s Bourbon Roasted Coffee
- Weisenberger Mills Cornbread Mix
- Kentucky Burgoo Mix
- Bourbon Barrel Foods Smoked Sea Salt / large
- Dan-O’s Seasoning assorted
- Kentucky Dill Mix
- Lucky Clover/ asst. large
- Jockey Delight Snack Mix
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon Chocolates 4pc.
- Bauer’s Modjeskas Gift Bag 4 oz.
- Ruth Hunt Chocolate Pretzels
- Najla’s Gone Nuts Gourmet Spiced Nuts 7 oz.
- Dirty Old Horseshoe from Churchill Downs
- Najla’s Kentucky Bourbon Glazed Pecan Shortbread 2pc.
- Bourbon Brittle
- Amuse Mints
Product substitutions may apply due to availability.
Container Dimensions: 16” x 16” x 6”
Would you like see more gift baskets, click here?
If shipping to a warm area, consider adding a “Warm Weather Ice Packing” in order to preserve the quality of perishables like chocolates.