The 150th Kentucky Derby Limited Edition Hand-Painted Ornament is a one of a kind hand-painted work of art- exclusively designed and curated by Kitty Keller – is an heirloom keepsake ornament that can be enjoyed for years to come. This outstanding glass ball ornament is completely hand-painted from the inside by skilled artisans. Art encircles the complete ball. Commemorating the 2024 Kentucky Derby with trophy in center surrounded by a bed of red roses. For 150 years this historic race has been known as “The Run for the Roses” and is considered the most famous horse race of all time. A true Derby collectible!
- This Limited Edition 3″ glass ball comes with it’s own gift box.
- Piece is Officially Licensed by The Kentucky Derby
- Hand-painted from the inside of the ornament by highly trained artisans.
- The artisan interprets Kitty’s original artwork to make for the finished product. Slight variations of the same design can be expected, making each ornament a true work of art – there are no two ornaments exactly alike.
- The handcrafted nature and feel of the finished product is part of what makes each ornament so special.