Just Arrived for The Collector.
Aged in Kentucky – Made in Germany.
This limited production run of only 100 made of each, with genuine aged Kentucky Bourbon Barrel wood handles. This unique barrel aging process gives all the flavor to the bourbon and even these knives have a faint smell of “America’s Native Spirit.”
This quality run of knives is made by Boker Tree Brand in the “City of Blades” Solingen Germany where they’ve been producing world-renowned knives since 1869. Limited production of 100 made. Each knife comes serialized on back of blade, in special collectors box with Certificate of Authenticity
- Blade Length: 3.25″
- Overall Length: 7.4″
- Blade Thickness: 0.09″
- Blade Material: C75 Carbon Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Wood
- Etch: “Tree Brand Classic” frost etch
- Locking Mechanism: Slipjoint (non-locking)
- Weight: 2.19 oz.
- Limited Production of 100 Made