Evan Williams was a Welsh immigrant, arriving in the United States towards the end of the 18th century. Williams settled in Kentucky and began distilling in 1783, in what is now Louisville, Kentucky. The brand is owned by Heaven Hill Distilleries of Louisville, the largest family owned distiller in the country, and is the second largest selling bourbon in the world.
The history and flavor of Evan Williams bourbon lends itself to enhancing a wide variety of unique and flavorful products, and we now offer a selection for the true bourbon lover.
Our Evan Williams Experience Basket is presented in a flat woven gift basket, 23” x 20” and weighs a solid 19 pounds. A lot to savor and enjoy!
This gift basket includes:
- Large Wicker Basket
- Evan Williams Pecan Brittle
- Evan Williams Bourbon Black Cherries
- Evan Williams Chocolate Syrup
- Evan Williams Bourbon Hot Sauce
- Evan Williams Wing Sauce
- Evan Williams Bourbon Marinade
- Evan Williams Hickory Smoked BBQ Sauce
- Evan Williams Spicy Apple Grilling Sauce
- Evan Williams Hot & Spicy BBQ Sauce
- Evan Williams Bourbon Apple Butter
- Evan Williams Blackberry Jam
- Evan Williams Honey Mustard
- Evan Williams Mint Julep Mix
- Evan Williams Aromatic Bitters